We can never be friends....

 

-Amrita Shetty,07/08/2021 
 
If I had to tolerate your thing for long , 
so I will get back the 
past that you made me feel so good 
and feel worthy. 
Your humor made me laugh for a glimpse 
We can never be friend anymore. 
 
If you brag that I am lucky enough to have you 
When I am toiling enough to save myself for a day 
And your sarcasm hurt me when word 
Pierce my heart, hammered on mind to smashed 
and stop the flow of my soul. 
We can never be friend as you demand. 
 
If you believe that you should know 
Everything about me 
And expect from me to share my 
Veil personal knowledge of me 
Which I treasured by patience and suffering 
We can never be friends because for there is cost you must earn it. 
 
If you are jealous of me 
For achieve or still not being achieve yet 
Still you hate the most among all for being myself, 
You demean most that I wasn’t mean to you 
Like other did to you. 
I can see the your charisma when I babble to explain it 
And the glow-up smirk of yours when I am in pain 
And you show your experty of confidence when I am in self-doubt. 
We can never be friends to toddler like you is not grown enough to understand this poem and I am not small enough to play in cradle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Molarity, Molality, Normality, Part per million (ppm)and other basic termof Concentration solution along definition & formula |Chemistry Basic|02

Concentration of Solution and Terminology of Concentration solution-01: Chemistry Basic part. :01

Analytical method validation as per US-FDA